Anthony Cannizzo is a Partner in the Los Angeles office of Manning Kass. He is the leader of the Workers’ Compensation team and a member of the Employment Law team.
Since 2002, he has defended employers and insurance companies in all aspects of workers’ compensation claims including multiple trials and appeals. Prior to joining Manning Kass, Mr. Cannizzo was a Vice President at one of the largest workers’ compensation law firms in California. Mr. Cannizzo has spent more than 15 years litigating on behalf of prominent domestic and international companies including restaurants, hotels, airlines, manufacturers, movie studios, stadiums, and entertainment companies.
- Anthony Cannizzo Joins Advisory Board of Newly Founded SERMA
- Anthony Cannizzo Quoted in COVID-19 Comp Defense Article
- Anthony Cannizzo Warns Employers to Question "Science" Behind COVID Workers' Compensation Claims
- Anthony Cannizzo Participated on a Workers' Compensation Panel Published by Business Insurance
- University of California Hastings College of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of California, Los Angeles, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science